Kindred Spirits Dog Training
379 Philippi Rd,
Wartrace, TN 37183
Monday 9 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday 9 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday 9 AM – 5 PM
Thursday 9 AM – 5P M
Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM
Places Near Kindred Spirits Dog Training
Wartrace Chamber of Commerce
Do you have questions not found on our site? No problem! Click the button below, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
Kindred Spirits Dog Training Services
At Kindred Spirits we offer a full range of Board and Train services for your adult dog or puppy.
Puppy Training | Elite Puppy Raise & Train Program
Adult Dog Training Program
Adult Dog & Puppy Behavioral Issues Program
Wartrace, TN History, Statistics & FAQs
Nestled in the scenic hills of Tennessee lies Wartrace, a charming town with a history as rich and storied as the state itself. Founded in the late 19th century, the town has a unique character that will captivate visitors and residents alike.
History of Wartrace, TN:
- Wartrace, TN, is a town located in Bedford County, Tennessee, with a population of approximately 651 as of 2020 census data.
- Wartrace was founded in 1851 as a stop on the Nashville and Chattanooga Railroad and was initially named “Waterloo.” It was later renamed Wartrace in honor of Wartrace Creek, which flows through the town.
- The town played a significant role in the Civil War as a supply center for the Union Army. The historic Wartrace Depot was used to load and unload supplies and troops during the war and is now a museum that showcases the town’s rich history.
Wartrace, TN Weather:
- Wartrace has a humid subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters.
- The average high temperature in summer is around 88°F, and the average low temperature in winter is around 29°F.
- The area receives moderate precipitation throughout the year and occasional severe weather events, such as thunderstorms, tornadoes, and winter storms.
Wartrace, TN Population:
- According to the 2020 census data, the population of Wartrace, TN, is approximately 651 people, with a majority of the population being White (89.4%).
- The town has a small population but a strong sense of community and pride in its history.
Wartrace, TN Economic Forecast:
- Wartrace, TN, has a relatively small economy, with many residents commuting to nearby cities for work.
- The town has a few small businesses, including antique shops, restaurants, and a winery.
- The economy is forecasted to remain stable in the coming years, with opportunities for growth in the tourism and hospitality industries.
Overall, Wartrace, TN, is a charming small town with a rich history and a strong sense of community. The town’s historical landmarks and unique businesses make it an attractive tourist destination and a great place to call home.
What County Is Wartrace, Tennessee In?
In addition to being located in Bedford County, Tennessee, Wartrace is situated in the central part of the state. It is approximately 60 miles southeast of Nashville and 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga. The town covers a total area of 0.8 square miles, with most of its land area being designated as residential neighborhoods.
Despite its small size, Wartrace boasts a rich history that dates back to the late 1800s. The town was originally established as a stop on the Nashville and Chattanooga Railroad, which helped to spur its growth as a center for commerce and industry in the region.
What is Wartrace, Tennessee, known for?
- Wartrace is home to the Wartrace MusicFest, an annual event that features bluegrass, country, and gospel music.
- Wartrace is also known for the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration, which takes place annually in nearby Shelbyville, TN.
- Wartrace is a historic railroad town that was founded in the late 19th century. The town’s railroad history is celebrated every year during the Wartrace Railroad Festival.
- Wartrace is home to the Wartrace Chamber of Commerce’s Walking Horse Museum, which showcases the history of the Tennessee Walking Horse breed.
- The Bell Buckle Café, a popular restaurant known for its Southern cooking, is located just a few miles away from Wartrace.
- The town has a scenic location near the foothills of the Cumberland Plateau, which makes it a popular spot for outdoor activities like hiking and fishing.
How Many People Live in Wartrace, TN?
According to the United States Census Bureau, the estimated population of Wartrace, TN, as of 2020, is 631 people.
How Far Away is Murfreesboro TN to Wartrace TN?
Murfreesboro, TN is about 17 miles north of Wartrace, TN. The driving distance between the two towns is approximately 24 miles, and it takes around 30 minutes to drive between them depending on traffic.